News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Stone Minty Fresh EK1

another view of the obverse. this one still has the original protective laquer intact. some makers did this. the white sparkles you see is light reflecting from it. this cross has never been worn.

Edited by Eric Stahlhut

hmmmm,ok, random thought #9789: i wonder if k.m.s.t. had anything to do with those 'condor legion' screwback wound badges that everyone has gone back and forth about for years..... you never know! will have to find my 'c.l.' example in order to compare design characteristics with your k.m. s/b, micha

p.s. the only marks on the ek are the double stamped silver marks.

i will try to find my silver "1936" s/b woundbadge in order to compare discs, etc. i'm pretty sure it is identical to the disc on your example. i realize that it might not turn out, but it would be neat if one could establish a link between the k.m.s.t. maker and these 'mystery' screwback wound badges that no one seems to know very much about.

i know i have one, but the question is......where did i put it! :banger:

i was always under the impression that these 1936 s/b woundbadges were copies, btw.

p.s. notice all of that corrosion on the disc? well, the disc seems to be coated with some type of laquer that is having a bad reaction with the metal. hmmmm.

Edited by Eric Stahlhut