News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

One for the List?

I don't remember posting this before, but if I have, mea culpa. I've looked at this mark up, down, and sideways, and it's still a triangle. The obverse core's a little weak in the crown, but that's been said about me, too, by my noncollector friends. Maker Gossamer Wump?

geez, man! i recently saw a hallmark question on another thread with a similar logo. it was a triangle with three figures/letters inside. it wasn't on an iron cross, tho.

i can't remember where i saw it. :banger:

There's a Hindenburg marked with letters in a triangle. Can't remember for sure, but I think B&N.

There's a Hindenburg marked with letters in a triangle. Can't remember for sure, but I think B&N.

What do you think about that Stahlhelm badge mark? DWS in a triangle? Can you make out anything remotely similar inside your triangle It's a long shot...but the time frame is on your side. sorta.

Edited by Eric Stahlhut

What do you think about that Stahlhelm badge mark? DWS in a triangle? Can you make out anything remotely similar inside your triangle It's a long shot...but the time frame is on your side. sorta.

Nothing in the triangle, but they'd have to be awfully small. I think there's a good chance it's the same maker. As you said, the time frame's right. There was a maker of Hindenburgs. B&N, that had an N in a triangle as their logo, too.

Here's another oddball mark. Looks like it might be a S?tterlin e.

Sometimes I think the workers in the EK factories got bored and made up stamps just to mess with future generations :banger: