News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

The first one will be easy to fix, since the awards will just slide onto the ring hooks. Everything should hang so the bottoms are level with each other, so I think that is a Prussian Reserve-landwehr Medal in 3rd place. It must be a Bavarain Military Merit Order 4X in 4th place. The Bulgarian war award is trickier to guess, but I think a Bravery Order Class IV-B will fit there.

The Bavarian bar is :Cat-Scratch: !!!! The 4th ribbon appears to be for the Hamburg Lifesaving Medal 1918-34 !!!!

The first one will be easy to fix, since the awards will just slide onto the ring hooks. Everything should hang so the bottoms are level with each other, so I think that is a Prussian Reserve-landwehr Medal in 3rd place. It must be a Bavarain Military Merit Order 4X in 4th place. The Bulgarian war award is trickier to guess, but I think a Bravery Order Class IV-B will fit there.

The Bavarian bar is :Cat-Scratch: !!!! The 4th ribbon appears to be for the Hamburg Lifesaving Medal 1918-34 !!!!

Is the third ribbon on that bar a Widow's cross?

Great bars, I like especially the first. That was a split set on eBay - did you get the matching tuxedo and ribbon bar, too?

:speechless:

The third ribbon on the 2nd bar is for the Ehrendenkm?nze of the Deutsche Ehrenlegion, a 1920s Vets awards. The last and second to last are more likely Bavarian firefighter's decorations, but no idea which ones exactly...

:rolleyes:

Great bars, I like especially the first. That was a split set on eBay - did you get the matching tuxedo and ribbon bar, too?

:speechless:

The third ribbon on the 2nd bar is for the Ehrendenkm?nze of the Deutsche Ehrenlegion, a 1920s Vets awards. The last and second to last are more likely Bavarian firefighter's decorations, but no idea which ones exactly...

:rolleyes:

I have bought as bar for a frak.

I have bought as bar for a frak.

Sorry Roman, didn't understand that posting. However, I guess you just got that one shown, so I'll post the pictures of the others to keep the record forever - those were a set and if they come up again, they might... should... have to be re-united. First, the tuxedo bar by Godet, with a lovely and extremely rare tag on the back:

Sorry Roman, didn't understand that posting. However, I guess you just got that one shown, so I'll post the pictures of the others to keep the record forever - those were a set and if they come up again, they might... should... have to be re-united. First, the tuxedo bar by Godet, with a lovely and extremely rare tag on the back:

I have bought this bar. :cheers:

Hello Roman,

Thanks for showing these bars => i have obtained the small ribbon bar of this set as i also love the L?H connection. Did you obtain the other bars as well that did come in this auction? :catjava:

Cordial greetings,

ps: Iff you want to reunite this ribbon bar with its matching large brotehrs, feel free to drop me a PM (as they do belong togheter afterall) :rolleyes:

Edited by Stijn David