News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

pic request, L/14 screwbacks

To all who have an L/14 screwback in their collection, please be so kind to post clear pics of the front, reverse, and mm.

I would also be very interested to hear if it is a magnetic or non-magnetic piece.

They are not so common, but about all L/14's I have seen so far have a Souval-frame, and I would like to know if that is the only version of the L/14 that is around.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

but about all L/14's I have seen so far have a Souval-frame, and I would like to know if that is the only version of the L/14 that is around.

On the link Bill has provided you have posted an L/14 without a Souval frame Ben mate

Must say I've never had an L/14 screwback, quite hard to get hold of.

Dave

Bill, Dave, I know that thread, I did post mine, but so far that is the only one without a Souval frame.

That's why I asked fellow collector's to post their L/14's, and it would be interesting to know if they are magnetic or not.

The one I posted is in my collection, but all I can find are L/14 ek's with a Souval frame.

There must be more around then this handfull I guess...???

Regards,

Ben

Here I am......Ben-to answer your question:my L/14 has got a non magnetic core! and you are right,I don't think we get more than half a dozen L/14s together.I think there are two more at the SDA forum.....

Micha

Here I am......Ben-to answer your question:my L/14 has got a non magnetic core! and you are right,I don't think we get more than half a dozen L/14s together.I think there are two more at the SDA forum.....

Micha

Thank you Micha!!

I will check out the SDA as soon as we are back from vacation, otherwise I will have to change my password again......

I know one in another collection, Souval frame, non-magnetic core......

Regards,

Ben

Edited by ben bijker