News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fraternal Order of Eagles

Guest Rick Research

SVEEDISH Iggles, dey vuz, jubetcha! (Oddly enough, on this Other Coast, MY Umlaut was editorially extracted by the local WASP establishment as.... CHURMAN!!! :banger: )

170 members in service !!!! THAT is a record for anything I've ever seen!!!!!! :cheers:

The extremely low cleavage on the medallic babe is :love::jumping: but there's a spelling error. She should say: "I vant you!" Brazen, flaxen-haired hussy! :love:

The extremely low cleavage on the medallic babe is :love::jumping: but there's a spelling error. She should say: "I vant you!" Brazen, flaxen-haired hussy! :love:

shame on you!!! that's chief seattle's daughter :shame: (an indian princess)

the entire thing is full of images from seattle's past. landmarks, symbols, etc. really nice piece of history.

Guest Rick Research

"indian princess"

Ja ja! Cleavage like that, they're ALL princesses! :catjava:

Now, shall I reveal the Hidden Meaning of the Svensker clue to where all the buried treasure is on that map?

:Cat-Scratch: What? You didn't KNOW it was a map?

And the pins all represent street corners in Seattle?

With the cleverly worded Svensker Key To Revealing All?

Didn't you see "American treasure" parts 1 and 2? :speechless:

Tuesday, by nightfall. :rolleyes: