News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

STUNNING Development in Imperial Aviation Badges!

Here ya go...here's a "small ware" with a crown, smaller than a badge (I weighed them). Therefore, where there's one, there are probably others including, maybe, flying badges? Meantime, I'll approach all crowns with extreme caution.

An M.G. Schiesspreis from a Fliegerbeobachterschule.

IPB Image

IPB Image

"Yeah, I've got too many attributable groups...and also I collect Napoleonic swords. Kind of like balancing a crack addiction with crystal meth."

You're killing me with this one!

BWAHAHAHAHA...

Now's your turn...your toooo polite. Take another look at that CEJ Juncker marked Zep and tell me what you REALLY think...

• 2 weeks later...

....... and the beat goes on. I would expect to continue to see debate. i expect everyone who owns "crown-marked" badges to continue to poo-poo unmarked ones. Good. Less competition for the real McCoy.........

Those guys who say that all silver badges must have the crown hallmark probably dont collect EK right? That would mean that every EK in a collection without a crown hallmark is fake, right? Tom :lol:

I think you've got the logic backwards, Tom. Bob and Stogie are slowly building a convincing case that all flying badges with crowns are bad. But no crown guys are saying all flying badges need crowns and those without crowns are bad, they're saying some do, some don't, just like the regulation that leaves it up to the manufacturer. Now you've brought up EKs. EKs are "small wares." Some have crowns. Does that make them bad? No. So why can't some flying badges have crowns, too?

Sign me devil's advocate...:angry:

Edited by Luftmensch

EKs are "small wares." Some have crowns.
    Only one company that I know of used a crown on their EKs, that was Godet. the other 145,000 issued EK 1 and countless other private sold ones do not. So the "logic" that every silver item MUST have a crwon is wrong. This is not my original idea i admit it is from a thread on the WA forum and it makes perfect sense to me.

Nope...... not once. I know Juncker is reuted to have used an entirely different mark (including a crown) on certain custom-made, private purchase pieces, but I only hear rumor, so far. Having said this, the mark is NOT even close to the crappy "crown" marked badges available on ebay by the dozens every week......... That really should tell people. yet over and over, I watch people sell fakes for hundreds and hundreds of dollars......... it's very frustrating