News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Royal Ark

paul wood

I tried to acccess the Royal Arks site which for the Indain Princely States is extremely useful but alas is down and appears to have been down for a while, this is a pain in balaam's beast of burden. Anyone heard anything of when it might be back on line.

Paul

Isn't it just as easy to use McClanaghan's book, from which Buyers borrowed his information?

Dear Ed,

Not for the point of view of the heraldry, coats of arms etc. of the various states, which is why I sent you that photograph of the mysterious cigar case the other week.

Paul

I tried to acccess the Royal Arks site which for the Indain Princely States is extremely useful but alas is down and appears to have been down for a while, this is a pain in balaam's beast of burden. Anyone heard anything of when it might be back on line.

Paul

Paul,

The website has been moved to a new location at

http://www.royalark.net/index.html

As for the comments by Ed, Chris has an awful lot more information than McClenaghan's book. In some cases like the awards of Tripura, Hyderabad and Sachin, Tony has either guesswork or hardly any information.

Cheers,

James