News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me which veteran's medal this style of bar is for? The background looks pebbled, but it is actually a sort of crosshatching. I don't think it is for a Kyffh?user medal, but I know there were several others that had "campaign" bars. Any advice would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Chip

Edited by Chip

This clasp is for the so called "Flanderncross" - the rememberance cross of the marinecorps flandern....

sorry, I have a new pc and no pictures available but you can find this cross and ribbon several times in this forum and I am shure some fellow member will add a picture soon... :rolleyes:

Heiko

I saw same clasp on MEDALHOUSE March 17, 2007 Auction cataloge, on the item no. 211. - stunning medal bar with lots of Weimar period clasps on German awards ("Luftkampf" clasp on EK2!?!) + Finnish Order of Cross of Liberty. But exact same clasp was on Flanders cross!

• 4 months later...

I saw same clasp on MEDALHOUSE March 17, 2007 Auction cataloge, on the item no. 211. - stunning medal bar with lots of Weimar period clasps on German awards ("Luftkampf" clasp on EK2!?!) + Finnish Order of Cross of Liberty. But exact same clasp was on Flanders cross!

Attached the picture of the group from our 2007 sale.

Jani Tiainen