News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

U-2322

Snoopy

This is my model of the type XXIII late war german submarine. It's from a kit, by ICM. The scale is 1:144. I added a few scratch built details. I finished the model as U-2322. I hope you like it.

All the best

Snoopy

Edited by Snoopy

Snoopy,

I always wondered why you flew around on a Sopwith Camel instead of a cool submarine. Now I learned that you were perfecting your ulitmate transportation. Break out your root beer and hit the bar for the French maidens to come swarming.

Really great work. Nice personal touches to make the U-boot truely unique. I am very impressed with your detailed painting. Looks like you submerged it several times to get the right staining. Alan

Snoopy,

I always wondered why you flew around on a Sopwith Camel instead of a cool submarine. Now I learned that you were perfecting your ulitmate transportation. Break out your root beer and hit the bar for the French maidens to come swarming.

Really great work. Nice personal touches to make the U-boot truely unique. I am very impressed with your detailed painting. Looks like you submerged it several times to get the right staining. Alan

I have had a spot of trouble with the old kite, so I had to find some new transportation. :cheeky: Thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad that you like my model. It's only the second submarine model that I have ever built.

All the best

Snoopy

I have had a spot of trouble with the old kite, so I had to find some new transportation. :cheeky: Thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad that you like my model. It's only the second submarine model that I have ever built.

All the best

Snoopy

Hello!

Snoopy

Looks like You have built 100.I always like your great MODELS. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep