News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello,

this is my first topic, please excuse my bad english. I have this clock, it is marked "Junghans" and it has hour from 1 to 12 and from 13 to 24 (more little).

Is it possible it is from WW2? Is there somebody than can help me about the era and the model of this clock?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Longobardo

[attachmentid=15669]

[attachmentid=15671]

• 1 month later...

Hello and merry christmas

Longobardo, I think similar ones where regularly present in Kriegsmarine units like U-Boats at the end of the war. For example in the radio room of U-995 Museum Laboe you can recognized it.

regards

Alex

Thank you very much Alex and merry Christmas. I have saw the image that you say and the clock of the U-995 is the same of mine.

Best regards

Longobardo

Hello Longobardo,

Some interesting links. First one concerning the other Kriegsmarine ship?s clock: Kieninger Obergfell. The second one Bundesmarine version of the Junghans wall clock, with general design preserved from the WWII version.

Kieninger&Obergfell ship?s clock

Junghans Bundesmarine late version

regards

Alex

Thank you very much Alex.

Regards

Longobardo

• 9 months later...

Thank you very much Alex.

Regards

Longobardo

hello

this clock is from the warethime but not used ohn kriegmarine schips but privat schips

all the kriegsmarine clocks are stamped wiht eagle and m somethimes nordseenumber and somethimes not

the bundeswehr clocks from after the ware ware not in brass but in iron and chromet

here is a foto from the same as yours but eagle and number

greetz

gunther