News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffe Seniority List 1944

Guest Rick Research

Guest Rick Research

The Great Void is illuminated at long last--

most of the Luftwaffe officer corps--alive in 1944-- now have rank dates and often first names and dates of birth as well as notrations on promotions in the last year of the war and casualty status available from an unpublished manuscript discovered by Glenn--

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33600

Where before it was virtually IMPOSSIBLE to do ANY Luftwaffe officer research :banger: below the ranks of generals or except holders of the top decorations, tens upon tens of thousands of those previously hopeless ordinary officers whose named uniforms, award documents, and autographed photos have stymied us for decades are now "findable."

Luftwaffe research will forever after be measured in the 63 years Before and After... this CD.

Welcome to the new Golden Age of Luftwaffe officer research folks! :cheers:

• 1 year later...

Is this CD for sale anywhere? I have a second model Luftwaffe dagger with the name "Fichtner" engraved on the blade and the initials "CF" engraved on the scabbard, so the name I am interested in is"C. Fichtner". I tried many years ago to research this person with no luck. Possibly this list might help. Mike