News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Well-as a lot of you know, I am not big into medal bars and ribbon bars. Just not my cup of tea so to speak. While, in my mind, this Imperial forum is higly tilted that way. I sadly have not had much to add to those threads. But, I really enjoy the odd ball Imperial stuff. A very good friend here has asked for me to post some of my interests--So I'll start with this one and I don't have a clue what it was for. It is tin, 3 x 1 1/2 inches wide and has, as you can see a plain back. MY first thought was a game piece of some sort-but I really have no clue. Throw in your two cents and maybe we will solve this puzzel! Mike

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: Hey! There is no such thing as Too Many Ribbon Bars! :lol:

I think you're not far off-- betcha from the CURVED shape that this was something jigsaw-puzzle-ish and many such characters fit into a Patriotic Circle around some sort of central picture. Try "walking" it around in a circle as if other pieces of the same size make up a perimeter that fits the curve (got a pizza pan?) and see.