News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

n pilots badge

walle

Hi Y'all

could need a little help with this pilots badge which was offered to me. My knowledge about these are really know. I compared it with pics from another badge (second model) and found some differences. There is no marker mark on the backside. The pin safety looks different. The front and back has soft details and looks like a casting. Any comments are wellcome

walle,

Difficult to tell if this correct or not. The reference book doesn't show the back of either type so there is no comparison. The book does mention that the first type is marked on the back but it doesn't say that for the second type. Just that both types were made by the same factory. The picture in the reference book seems to indicate that the second type did not have as crisp an outline as the first type. I don't have either one so I can not post a picture for comparison.

Regards,

Gordon