News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Japanese ww2 flag

lach470

Hey gang! This is my first Japanese flag....comes only about three days after receiving my first Japanese helmet...perfect timing. This is a first for me - so I wanted to make sure that it came from a reliable source....first owned by Richard at Warrelics and then by Laurens - I was confident about acquiring this one given I know next to nothing about these!

There are multiple "signatures" (at least I think that is what they are)....do any of these mean anything to anyone?

Laurens mentioned that the writing inside the "meatball" says "Good luck Onto War"....does that make sense?

Any help on the markings would be appreciated as always. I have a lot of respect for you guys. It can't be an easy task to learn to read this stuff! Awesome!

Couple more things - looks like there might be a blood stain on it. Not sure - but it could be....Also - I was once told that these were never marked inside the red meatball.....this just goes to show that it isn't always the case I guess. Anyone else hear that? I've seen a couple other examples through the years with the writting inside the red - so maybe that's not true.

Anyways - Any help is much appreciate.....I don't even know if I have it displayed right side up! :unsure:

Cheers!

Rob

• 1 month later...