News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

STOLEN MEDALS ALERT!

Greetings,

If I didn't see you at the SOS in Kentucky, hopefully we'll meet next year. I recently had some of my medals stolen from my place in California, so if you come across them, please let me know. The links below will show you some of groupings taken. You can contact me here or at my e-mail address; woolbully@aol.com. Thanks, very sincerely. Matt

early half wrap broach #'d US DFC by Bailey, Banks and Biddle BBB BRONZE in original early brass push button un-named coffin case (similar to the DSC case of the period)

WW1 British DFC, RFC wings and RFC collar in presentation case named to WW1 US/RFC ace pilot Captain W.J. Pace

WW2 US Navy Pearl Harbor engraved bar mounted medal grouping w/ dog tags to William Anderson

There is also a medal grouping DFC/AM/PH engraved trio to a KIA US fighter pilot of which I do not have photos

great looking groups!

I will keep my eyes open, and fingers crossed they catch the bastards!!!

JC

ps. for those who can't see the pictures just copy the links into your address bar and all will be revealed!