News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rounder..fake!

Guest Dave Kane

Guest Dave Kane

After years of debate, scientific tests and just some old time 'recall', things come together!

The various Forums seem to be very quiet and I understand why but, we shouldn't bury our heads.

Shamefully, dealers have taken advantage...Well not all!

This 'topic' has been debated and friends made and lost as a result.

ZZZ - Copy of the week- ZZZ [4000] State II

The below described and pictured item is from my point of view a modern reproduction,that was not made during the time of official award: Knightscross of the Iron Cross. Magnetic core, frame marked "800". Width:48.92 mm Height: 55.05 mm, Weight: 26.25 g (Weight without loop) This item is not for sale from us and for collectors information only.

Back

Post have been removed and this thread has been locked as this is a clear attempt to stir up the same old arguments seen on other forums.

Quite frankly I am not interested in listening anymore to this issue, it is boring and unless some real good evidence is unearthed to swing this either way, I am going to ban further discussion on this topic until further notice.

Reason for ban: It is a divisive, inconclusive debate :sleep: