News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Still there are good things out there!

I can tell you, there are still good things out there for us!!!!! :cheers:

And also can tell you, that extraordinary things happen. Why extraordinary: I have an album of the 1928 pilots class. And the pilot badge of one of these men. And suddenly, I got the badge of another of these men! :speechless: Very extraordinary, the whole class was only 8-9 men /the air force existed secretly, due to the post-WW1 restrictions/, there were several more classes from other years, but the only 2 pieces I have ever seen - and have them - belong to two men from the 1928 class! How nice! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

So, this is my new addition! 1916 type Pilot badge, made post-WW1. Named and dated!!!! The new one is on the left. The photo shows the men and those very same badges are on them!!!

To make it even better, the badge came not alone, but with the scarce parade belt and the even more scarce Air Force blue color aglets. And not simple aglets, but double, for commanding officer! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

That was a good find!!!!!!

Extraordinary!! Very nice--next you will have their medal groups, swords and daggers!!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you! :cheers: And not a medal, sword or dagger, but today got something more from the same person - one of the two badges, used for closing the pilot's mantle :cheers::jumping: :jumping:

Edited by Theodor

• 4 weeks later...
    Guest Rick Research

National History Museum quality things you are saving, there! :cheers: