News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

You have such a great collection of rare and original documents, nothing would make me more happy then to find out that my concerns with this particular document were unnecessary.

Edited by Naxos

I understand your situation - I'm not a document expert. You need to have a reputable document expert evaluate this. If he accepts the Urkunde as original, who cares about the spelling.

I hope this works out for you.

Regards, Hardy

Thank you Hardy,

of course yoy are right, but the problems is that the dok is in RU, i'm in UA and the nearst paper expert is in DE and the reserve is till monday :beer:

I mean this is one of the first 100 DK awards, this is the big one, with him is small and interesting group and will be verry pity to lost the set.

But ok thank you one more time ! :beer:

Some more opinions about the Big DK Doc ?

You have such a great collection of rare and original documents, nothing would make me more happy then to find out that my concerns with this particular document were unnecessary.

Thank you verry mutch, verry nice to hear this :blush:

His whife call/whrite his name like KurD (see the letter),

on Big DK Doc is KurD, in DK and EP list's is like KurD ...

I mean Herr Hauptmann is Kurd and all ,,KurT's'' are banality mistakes. :unsure:

That is good news :cheers: - but please make a guarantee of originality, condition of your purchase

Entry at the Volksbund

Q3699492

Nachname: Peters

Vorname: Kurt

Dienstgrad:

Geburtsdatum: 13.12.1908

Geburtsort:

Todes-/Vermisstendatum: 01.12.1941

Todes-/Vermisstenort: Mittelabschnitt

Nach den uns vorliegenden Informationen ist die o. g. Person seit 01.12.1941 vermi?t.

Edited by Naxos

That is good news :cheers: - but please make a guarantee of originality, condition of your purchase

Entry at the Volksbund

Q3699492

Nachname: Peters

Vorname: Kurt

Dienstgrad:

Geburtsdatum: 13.12.1908

Geburtsort:

Todes-/Vermisstendatum: 01.12.1941

Todes-/Vermisstenort: Mittelabschnitt

Nach den uns vorliegenden Informationen ist die o. g. Person seit 01.12.1941 vermi?t.

Lol but the same confusion with the death/missing date?! In Volksbund is 01.12.1941 and in whife's, solger's, general's letter's/telegramm's and some sources is 21.12.1941! :wacky:

Strange but i belive (till today) that this confusion's was more typical for last mounths of the WW2...

OK, thank's everybody one more time, maybe i take it and make for my quiet a guarantee of originality expertise. :beer:

I look forward to hearing the opinion of the experienced document collectors. Very impressive looking! Is the signature original or faximile?

Hi again Paul!

What do you mean with ,, Very impressive looking'' ? :rolleyes: :unsure: