News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Russian awards

Christophe

It is assured, what not all know what awards official and what are not present.

I don't understand that... The award document of an official award has not only an "official stamp" but also the identification of the Ministry both on the cover and inside the document. Unofficial awards have bare document covers and at no place is a ministry identified inside, add to that the fact their stamps clearly identify a non governmental organization... The wearer really didn't look at all or simply doesn't care.

For such a highly decorated colonel to do this really doesn't say much about the system.

Look at the pics below, each "OFFICIAL" award document has the Ministerial emblem on the cover, here we have the Defense Ministry, Interior Ministry and the Federal Border Service. Look at the 2 documents (inside sheets), they both have the ministerial stamps clearly identifying the ministry, non governmental awards have nice stamps too but are clearly non governmental. Also, you'll also notice the full name of the ministry is inside the document.

How can people miss this?? Especially serving members of the armed forces. In my opinion, they fully know these are crap awards and still wear them.

• Replies 65
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord! I had no idea Federation awards had developed so widely and swiftly. The St. George cross is back?!

Great thread. :Cat-Scratch:

You haven't seen the 1/2 of it... Go check out this Wiki page I've been working on for the past 14 months.

More largely.

Wow...how does a Maritime Border Guard get so many combat awards? (did he sink the Chechen Navy or something?) :ninja:

I'm starting to get the impression that it's more common to switch between ministries in Russia than it is in the west, which probably explains this colonel's decorations.

Gaffken

Wow...how does a Maritime Border Guard get so many combat awards? (did he sink the Chechen Navy or something?) :ninja:

I'm starting to get the impression that it's more common to switch between ministries in Russia than it is in the west, which probably explains this colonel's decorations.

Gaffken

:speechless1:

On a photo the officer of group on struggle against terrorism. Its uniform does not concern frontier guards.

Gaffken

What might help to explain so many inter ministerial awards is the fact many sub department and special units were transferred between ministries.

What might help to explain so many inter ministerial awards is the fact many sub department and special units were transferred between ministries.

I do not see many ministries!

Awards of the Ministry of Internal Affairs are given for interaction with armies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Or for clearing of employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Hardly above I have shown the colonel of the Joint Staff with the award of the Ministry of Internal Affairs - "For interaction". He/she is my friend and I know for what it has received this award.

I have shown more largely it ribbons bar. :catjava:

• 1 month later...