News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

New lot just in

Super addition :cheers: , I think that there is a certificate for Order for Bravery issued by JNA itself. I assume that s/n of the document and the order are the same. Could you post better scan of this document and order?

Thank you Filip :beer:

waldemar

Yes, you are right Waldemar, and the numbers are the same, 44595

This is the best pic for now, i don't have a scanner or camera with me so....I'll be able to scan the items in about two weeks?

All the best

Filip

img06141234.th.jpg

Very interesting Filip, this certificate was issued on 24th of March 1947 by Staff of 2nd Yugoslav Army.

Interesting is that, with law issued on 31th of January 1946 the authority of granting awards moved to the Presidency of Federate People's Republic of Yugoslavia.

It seems to be one of the last Order of Bravery issued by the Staff of Army.

Please post better image of both document and order as soon you can. :cheers:

Thank you Filip :beer:

Waldemar