News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal entitlement of Felix Graf von Luckner

Nick, #23 -- outstanding image!! Felix's fantasy finery??

Collar & large 'flat' star w/red Maltese Cross most likely are SOUVERÄNER TEMPELHERRENORDEN IN DEUTSCHLAND; red Byzantine Cross at neck--a fake Constantinian Order, maybe 'The Imperial Supreme Military Orthodox Dynastic Constantinian Order of Saint George (Byzantium)'; Sash an 'Ordre Signum Fidei' varient--cannot make out badge, disremember the pink enamel neck cross w/black eagles but maybe an 'Order of St. Tatinia' Honor Cross?? White bordered Maltese Cross below that may be an 'Order of St. Ignatius of Antioch' though a couple other 'independents' use that same badge format/design.

Curiously, the lower left star beneath Iron Cross lst class looks like a Brazil [republic] Order of Merit grand officer star.....this based on the Rose Order type design. Given the others on display here, that identification may be quite incorrect.

Edited by 922F

• 1 year later...
    On 8/07/2014 at 02:24, JapanX said:

Now take a look at this picture guys :whistle:

post-6141-0-43740300-1404915839.jpg

Pink?! :lol:

post-6141-0-04618800-1404915843.jpg

On 8/07/2014 at 04:42, Odulf said:

Thank you very much Nick and Dave :)

I have this postcard from the 1960s of Luckner, with more gongs....

post-7824-0-11450300-1404924286.jpg

Hi there,

Does anyone know the nature of the copyright ownership for these images? I would very much like to use one of them for a television series I work on!!

Cheers

Matt.