News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi everybody,

Today I received this beauty. But it make me crazy.

LIke you can see the second ribbon can be for Herzog Ernst Medaille , or Herzog Carl Eduard Medaille, kleine Medaille 2Kl. Red ribbon is it really for Saxe Weimar knight cross ? Merit medal ?. Next one, first I think to Z?hringen ribbon but it can be long service medal for NCO.

Thanks for your comments

Christophe

And when I look the back, name appeared/ Oberst Albrecht von Seitz. In RL 1914, there is no name of such officer. Probably an officer who became a. D. and reactivated during WW1

Christophe

Guest Rick Research

The name and rank are NONSENSE.

Is this from the same place other imaginary "identified" groups have been appearing from, wherever that is?

Hi Rick,

Thanks. When I bought this bar, I don't have photo of the back. Of course I ask the seller but no answer. The price is very attractive (less than 10 ?). So I decided to buy it ! No regret but for me this name doesn't exist. The worste is the paper is glue to the ribbon :violent::banger:

Argh, if everybody were like us and want to preserve history :rolleyes:

Christophe