News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unknown rank shoulder badges?

TRIA JUNCTA IN UNO

Tria Juncta in Uno (three joined to become one) is the motto of the royal order of the Bath. It refers to the union of England, Scotland and Ireland to become the United Kingdom. I believe the pip is styled as a miniature of the star of the Order of the Bath. Here is a pip I bought on my side of the pond and it is the same.

Edited by Laurence Strong

Could'nt remember if it was standard or Guards - standard with a few distinct variations - Coldstream Guards with their own elongated design, I think Border Regiment with a distinctive squared off shape.

Produced in various metal finishes including gilt & anodised, bullion, plastic economy for WWII, & cloth in different colours including those with arm of service backings, different sizes & coloured metals etc depending on the unit concerned.

Are the ones shown in a bronzed finish? The standard Officers Service Dress version.

The 3 devices in the centre are crowns.

Could'nt remember if it was standard or Guards - standard with a few distinct variations - Coldstream Guards with their own elongated design, I think Border Regiment with a distinctive squared off shape.

Produced in various metal finishes including gilt & anodised, bullion, plastic economy for WWII, & cloth in different colours including those with arm of service backings, different sizes & coloured metals etc depending on the unit concerned.

Are the ones shown in a bronzed finish? The standard Officers Service Dress version.

The 3 devices in the centre are crowns.

Hi, Thanks for all your input - this really sorts things out for me (Where did I get 'parachutes' from??)

These are in bronze.

Edited by SAMedals