News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I found this one, the other day. I don't know if bedlinen is the correct word, please correct me if I am wrong. It's the first military collectible, that my wife actually likes! I hope that you like it. :unsure:

All the best

Snoopy

Very interesting to see something something with such a "decorative" motif used by the military. Certainly anything used by the British military was very plain ( and usually very coarse!)

The lady that I got it from, believed that it came from a "Soldatenheim". I think that it screems officer quality. I have seen an other quality item, with a beautiful decorative border, consisting of Heer or political eagles, woven into the border. That one was allso found locally here in Norway. Bedlinen for lower ranks was I believe often, white and blue checkered.

All the best

Snoopy