News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Can you identify the manufacturer?

That should be easy .......but it isn't! My first thought was-it's a CD 800 or a "square"....the crown is different,the numbers position is to high! The "4" on your cross is very uique-I wasn't able to find anything that would match in my files........So I asked a good collector friend-I hope he can bring some light into this case-I can't-sorry,Richard!

Micha

Ups.....I found something that doesn't make sense-one of my first class WS Type 2 has got a matching crown. So I vote for one of the endless "Wagner"variations .But have a look at this EK1.....

Edited by Motorhead

Well,I stare at the crown of your EK,I stare at the crown of my WS.......I think this is the trace we have to follow!The iron cores are sometimes a little different(remember the "Fr" 2nd class EKs....) iI'm not complete shure,but I think it has got a "Wagner" core....

Micha