News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Polar Film Ww2 German Dvds.. Att Paul R

For members, visit Polar Film website. I have used my credit card to buy German color and B&W dvds from WW2 period.Delivery to Dallas was surprisingly fast. The DVD "Die "Braunen" in Farbe" has footage taken by a Heer Beamte, White nf and one scene proves he is a "Zahlmeister". Images of his uniform are very clear and frequent, including the dark green of his WF. I am ordering more now. There is quite a selection of NSDAP and WM. Cheers,John

• 2 months later...

How did the CD turn out? How were the shots? I am sorry I am only now replying. This is the first time I have come across this thread.

Paul

Hola Paul,

I had a email today saying he went to PolarFilm page and did not see the WW2 films. Go to left side Katalog,click of DVD ZEITGESCHICHTE" or to lower panal and click on airplane icon. I have been very impressed with the DVDs I have ordered and my am over my retirement budget once again!! They included catalogs and there are more I want to order. All naration is in German..many great scenes, including as I mentioned in post above includes a Beamte scene. Check out the website. The DVDs are very well done,worth the money,and I wrote them and suggested they advertise in our history magazines. Hope your cruise is going well,Cheers,John Wilson