News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Uspomena Sa Proslave

Gents,

I found this item but unfortunately I have no idea what could it be. This decoration has diameter of 25mm also it has size of miniatures. Manufactured in low quality, this leads me to the conclusion that it was mass decoration during the celebration of '30 Years of Victory over Fascism' in 1975. But still the question remain who get it and what was the rationale for manufacturing of this decoration. Maybe somebody from you has already seen this decoration and could help me with identification.

Thank you.

w.

I have seen this item before, but I don't have any pics for reference, unfortunately. It is not an official decoration, "uspomena" means memory but also souvenir. It was probably given to all attendants on some 30 years of victory celebration, or sold there as souvenir. Due to VERY low quality it was made by some local maker with little experience in medal making (quite often that kind of stuff was made in workshops for invalids or mentaly retarded). The ring soldered to medal could also be repaired.

Regards, valter