News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Marty Vaughan update

bmsm

I'm not sure if this is the correct section to post this topic but while I was at a Military Show in Minneapolis,Mn. on the October 3-4 weekend, Craig Luther told me Marty Vaughan had died August 1 in Florida and was buried in Ohio. Craig had just learned about it just before the Military Show.

Marty was a pioneer in the collecting of Iraqi militaria and published the first book (50 copies) of An Introduction to the Military Badges, Insignia, Patches and Medals of Iraq.

Bob

I am looking for a copy of his book: I was buying Iraqi Orders and medals from him in 2005-06 on e-bay:

Thank you for the update, I e-mailed him many times and never received a return e-mail:

Lorenzo

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a copy of his book: I was buying Iraqi Orders and medals from him in 2005-06 on e-bay:

Thank you for the update, I e-mailed him many times and never received a return e-mail:

Lorenzo

I finally found me one, a friend of mine has the rights to reproduce copies of the book, he started a new run all numbered. He kept number 1 and gave me number 2.

2929658330103172408S600x600Q85.jpg

Lorenzo