News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Medal Roll: SA Cadet Corps Medal

NPGilbert

Morning All

It is with some joy that I can announce the publication of this small book on the medal roll of the South African Cadet Corps medal after a 13 month process. Interested parties can view the book on www.justdone.co.za or on lulu.com.

Your support will be gladly appreciated.

If OMSA member's can please spread the word on that forum I will be grateful.

Regards

Norman :jumping::D:jumping:

Norman - that's good to know - I hope when you are next in Durban, you will call round for a cup of coffee. I would like to purchase - say five copies - of the book. Who can supply them ? Mervyn

Morning Mervyn

You can order the book directly from the publisher. Their web address is www.justdone.co.za. The publisher is also Durban based. His name is John Dovey of Just Done Productions/Publications. If your order is for your store you will also qualify for a bookstore discount. You can give him or his wife Shirene a call on 083 388 8290.

Thank you for the support.

Regards

Norman