News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of buying an imperial medal bar which features two Red Cross medals. The first is the German Red Cross medal 2nd class 1924-1934 and the second is the Prussian Red Cross medal 3rd class. As this medal bar features and EK2, Lippe Detmold war merit cross and a Baden 9 year service award, would I be right in saying that the owner of these medals was a medic and worked at the front lines? If not then what were these Red Cross medals awarded for and to who? Many thanks.

Phil

Thanks Guys for all your help. I too was leaning towards a medic. Saschaw have you seen this medal bar on Andrea Hueskens web site? I am only new to this game and I have changed my choice to the medal bar he featured with the Albert Order. I will post this bar when it arrives but for now are you familiar with that one ( EK2, Albert order, Front fighter medal and Austrian and Hungarian medal). If so I would like your opinion on it and would there be a chance I could trace this medal bar to its owner. Thanks.

Phil

Not wanting to sound too dumb but does that sort of thing happen...dealers changing with other dealers? Can you recall the other bar that I have indeed purchased with the Albert Order 1st class? I would like your opinion on that one.