News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Romanian MFA Badges?

And, finally, a close-up of the RSR badge. The only other Romanian badge I have that features converging lines in the background behind a State seal is an RSR Military Academy badge. Could this badge be for some sort of advanced military training?

Interestingly enough a Google search of MFA Romania returns amongst others:-

http://www.mfaromania.ro

SC MFA SA was founded 52 years ago as a result of the orders from the Great General Staff. Ever since, it has been a point of reference not only in the armament industry, addressing especially to the industry of chain track armoured vehicles, but also in the civilian market, addressing mainly to the oil industry. Ever since, it has been a point of reference not only in the arms industry, addressing especially to the industry of chain track armored vehicles, but also in the civilian market, addressing mainly to the oil industry.

Due to its diversified abilities, experience, and staff training, the company was able to include, today, in its own portfolio the following main activities: Due to its diversified abilities, experience, and staff training, the company was able to include, today, in its own portfolio the following main activities:

* the upgrading program for the infantry fighting vehicle MLI-84M; the upgrading program for the infantry fighting vehicle MLI-84M;

* the integration and manufacturing of the OWS-25R turret; the integration and manufacturing of the OWS-25R turret;

* oil industry engines type refurbished; Oil industry type engines refurbished;

* machining by chipping and metallic structures; machining by Chipping and metallic structures;

* manufacturing of the 4x4 armoured wheeled tracked vehicles in cooperation with foreign companies. Manufacturing of the 4x4 Wheeled armored tracked vehicles in cooperation with foreign companies.

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

So, taking into account all that's been said so far, and knowing "what" the badge stands for, would it be correct to assume that the wearer was part of a decision-making group within the armed forces with regard to the Goggle search materials. More or less deciding on logistics and material procurement?

As I said, I did see it on a Security Colonel's uniform- on the right pocket (either on the flap or just above).