News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Various buckles Good or ?

Hello all,

I have a few buckles that I'd like to get opinions on if possible. Not a buckle guy but I believe they are original but would like to here what others have to say just in case. Thanks for any help or info.

Duzig(Bill)

Hello,

Rob and Pete thanks for the help and info. Rob I do hope no offense is taken that I had posted these on two forums for info. No offense was meant and again your help and info is appreciated.

Duzig(Bill)

Hi Bill,

While I don't collect TR buckles I do read the posts regarding them. As all of the collectors know, especially those who are reading this, it is only a matter of time until I take the plunge and start adding one or two or... to my collection.

I'm starting to drift off the topic of my intended point. I wanted to say that even though a member might have posted a topic on another forum I, for one, appreciate that you have take the time to post your buckles here as I don't belong to the other forum alluded to. I don't think members of both forums mind this and from the response you recieved my opinion seems well validated. Yet another example of what fine people this forum attracts.

Regards

Brian

Hello Rob and Brian,

Thanks for the comments. I mention about posting on other forums because I wouldn't want anyone to think that what they have told me I doubted or anything like that. The more information the better I say. Being that the internet is usually sight unseen dealing with people I think it's important that people know exactly where each of us is coming from. For myself being a small time collector and not an attendee to many shows the internet and forums like this provides incredible amounts of information that could not be gained without input from other helpful and knowledgeable collectors like yourselves. Again it is appreciated. That's another thing I find odd, that those who give help and information are many times not acknowledged or thanked by the one who asks the question. The best to both of you and happy collecting!

Bill

Cheers Bill - and thank you for the acknowledgement....I do it for the sheer pleasure of sharing what I know with fellow collectors. And, having known Brian for a number of years now on these forums - I can safely say that he is also more than happy to help!

Cheers!

Rob

• 3 months later...

Cheers Bill - and thank you for the acknowledgement....I do it for the sheer pleasure of sharing what I know with fellow collectors. And, having known Brian for a number of years now on these forums - I can safely say that he is also more than happy to help!

Cheers!

Rob

Agreed, all are good buckles.

William Kramer