News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Chaps,

Are any of you guy's into watches? if so does this look good to you ? my limited knowledge leads me to beleive that its made by Alpina....what do you think?

any help appreciated...also value, what would it be worth in good running condition.

thanks for any help.....and merry christmas.

Regards.

Col.

Anybody???

Colin,

I believe the code number 720 on the face is a "Festa". Alpina carried the code 592. The Alpina second hand dial was larger and the hands a slightly different shape.

Looks like a nice watch, but my only comment would be that I have never seen one of these with the eagle/swas mark on the casing, only ever the serial number.

According to "Military Timepieces of World War 2", the KM marking was already on the dial, and so it was not necessary for the marking to appear on the back of the case.

Here is a pic of an Alpina I had.