News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

ID help for senior /decorated RAD

I was wondering if anyone can help to identify these men (& their medals).

All the pictures came together and I believe they are all the same event (2 definitely are).

Pic 1 - when I first saw this I first thought it was Hierl without a mustache . . .

!RAD-DEC02.jpg

Medals

RAD-DEC05.jpg

Same 3 without medals

RAD-DEC04.jpg

Came with above - possibly same event

RAD-DEC03.jpg

PS I don't normally use watermarks but have had to start. Thanks for checking and any info on the above.

The pictures at the top were taken at one of the Nuremberg rallies. You can tell by the tinnie they are all wearing. I think it is 1938.

Given his rank and the medals, I suspect with a little effort we can locate him....if I could just find my RAD books.

The officer on the right wear an EK2/HKx/Silesian eagle and the RAD LS medal.

The pictures at the top were taken at one of the Nuremberg rallies. You can tell by the tinnie they are all wearing. I think it is 1938.

Given his rank and the medals, I suspect with a little effort we can locate him....if I could just find my RAD books.

The officer on the right wear an EK2/HKx/Silesian eagle and the RAD LS medal.

Thanks for that - very useful. I thnk your right about the top 2 being Nuremberg of course. Can I just ask what is a 'HKx' medal ? Not familiar with that term and google thinks it's either hong kong related or this !

• 7 months later...

I was wondering if anyone can help to identify these men (& their medals).

All the pictures came together and I believe they are all the same event (2 definitely are).

Pic 1 - when I first saw this I first thought it was Hierl without a mustache . . .

!RAD-DEC02.jpg

Looks like Generalarbeitsführer Köhler, commanding Arbeitsgau XVI - Westfalen-Nord, see the photo from my collection attached below.

post-7824-075728900 1288981066_thumb.jpg