News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian Cap & greatcoat

I recently received this cap and greatcoat, my first Bulgarian items as i usually collect WW2 Finnish and Cold War DDR items.

If anyone can provide any information on what branch of service and any idea of what time frame these come from i would greatly appreciate it.

from my limited knowledge i know the rank of the greatcoat is a senior sergeant and i assume the cap is for an officer?

the branch of service colour is very similar to Soviet Interior Ministry troops could this be the Bulgarian equivalent?

many thanks,

Rich

Yes, the collar tabs and red is similar to examples I have seen for MVR (Ministry of Interior)

Beyond that, I cannot help.

Thanks for taking the time to look, maybe we'll be able to shed some light on exactly what service this is in the future!

Cheers,

Rich