News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My collection

First of all, I like say "hello!" to all members, is a pleasure see this quality on collectors and collections. I'm a collector and dealer from Spain, also member of OMSA and OMRS, and now of GMIC, hope enjoy and colaborate in this forum, and of course, if anyone need help about spanish decorations, feel free to send me a MP ;)

I will show you my collection of Orders, medals, docs and edged weapons, most of these of spanish and soviet militaria.

This one is a Cross of 2nd Class of Royal Order of Military Merit, model awarded to 1868 to 1871 (Provisional Government), made in silver, beautiful condition, is a rare and scarce model.

This is one of the best of my collection, is a Order of St, Ferdinanz, cross for officers, model 1823 for french officers that came to Spain for help the King Fernando VII, made in gold, really scarce item....and soooo nice!! :P

wow!!!! I have never seen the St. Fernandez before! Ironic that it was given to a fwew who had served there a mere 10 years before under Napoleon huh? Beautiful! :cheers:

This Order of St. Ferdinanz (spanish= Orden de San Fernando), is really curious! and sooo nice, tomorrow I'll show some more interesting medals :sleep:

Thanks Brian!

Today I show you a special one, why is special? is a fundational knight cross of Spanish American Order of Isabel la Católica (Isabella the Catholic), this Order was stablished in 1815 by King Fernando VII, and this sample correspond with this period. 195 years of History!

Another one, a Cross 1st class Order of Military Merit white, regulation of Provisional Government (1868-1871), the scarcest model awarded to sept to dec 1868, made in gold and center in porcelain, private jeweler production, the reverse haven't any inscription, and is the only one that I see enameled in blue.

Edited by VFMR

A beautiful Order of Maria Cristina 1st class, awarded to a General of Cavalry when he was a officer fighting in the Cuba war 1896-1898, this order was stablished by Queen Maria Cristina on her regency in 1890, it's a early sample, in my oppinion the nicest spanish decoration design.

• 2 months later...

Hi!

A photo of my soviet showcase, some rare awards like Red banner 2nd award, order of glory 2nd class, red banner of labour (jumbo)....when I've some free time, will post detailled photos of best ones.

Regards!

• 2 months later...