News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iisreali ribbon bars

Noor

Hi,

I received my second Isreali ribbon bar yesterday and would like to share them bouth with you guys.

Haven't seen many of Isreali ribbon bars around, so if you have any, please feel free to post them here as well. Also, my small Global ribbon bar collection is missing bars from middle east totally, if you have something for a sale or swap, please send me quick pm.

Now, to me the system looks almost identical as British ribbon bars have. Actually first bar I even bought as a British but turned out Isreali. Great lesson of course, because I think I am able now to make a difference just checking the back...

Also I would like to know from what period Isreali Army start using ribbon bars? Is there any other bar systems in use, etc?

15131455389cc5_o.jpg

151317392519eb_o.jpg