News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

orders of Nishan al-Iftikhar,what period?

picked this order of Nishan al-Iftikhar up in paris (i think its also french made)and i was wondering does anyone know the period as i cant match up the cypher in the center with a few cyphers iv seen on line and here on gmic(theres another thread with a table of cyhpers but no luck!!)any help would be great!!(sorry for the c#ap pics there about the best i can do till monday!) :beer:

Hi,

The central disc is upside down and the focus is unclear but the first part is Mohammed. A clearer image would help.

Owain

P.S. It is the Order of Glory (Nishan Al Iftikhar)

On comparing your piece with those in my collection I am fairly certain yours is the Mohammed Al Naceur issue of 1906-1922 - 4th Class or Officer issue.

Regards,

Owain

fantastic!thanks for that!heres better pics of it!

Guest IMHF

Very beautiful order, does it have a mounting system attached or just the ribbon alone??

Lorenzo

Very beautiful order, does it have a mounting system attached or just the ribbon alone??

Lorenzo

I absolutely concur with Owain as to identification. Mind you one of the most degraded toughras I have seen.

Paul

I absolutely concur with Owain as to identification. Mind you one of the most degraded toughras I have seen.

Paul

there no device holding the ribbon just a loop on the back!!

thanks for the id guys! and the order is better in hand then the pics show!!! :beer:

Edited by paddywhack