News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wasn't this the one that was in the window of Dolf's bathroom at the Berghof?cheeky.gif

Sorry... couldn't resist. Nice piece though. There's got to be an interesting history behind it.

Dancheers.gif

That's one GREAT item.

Very nice indeed..............pure quality.

I don't know the history behind it...........but I'm turning green.

Here's something I picked up last week for 30 Euro............KPM porcelain plate commemorating 200th anniversary of Fritz's death.

That's one GREAT item.

Very nice indeed..............pure quality.

I don't know the history behind it...........but I'm turning green.

Here's something I picked up last week for 30 Euro............KPM porcelain plate commemorating 200th anniversary of Fritz's death.

I bought it at a flea market nearby. Unfortunately I wasn't the only that saw it, so we commenced a bidding war, with me walking away as the victor at 40E. Feeling good but a bit little bit annoyed at the fact that I could had it at considerably less, if the other guy hadn't walked up at the same time as me.

Edited by RaZpuTiN

I bought it at a flea market nearby. Unfortunately I wasn't the only that saw it, so we commenced a bidding war, with me walking away as the victor at 40E. Feeling good but a bit little bit annoyed at the fact that I could had it at considerably less, if the other guy hadn't walked up at the same time as me.

40 Euros is a...........

B A R G A I N !!!!!!

Congratulations!