News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

QSA / KSA to Bomadier 84th Batt RFA Boer war

Dear All

Just received my latest buys on Epay today. Looking for comments. In my opinion they are good but welcome extra comments. I think the QSA may have been renamed at some point but (unknown to me at time of bidding), it is a 'ghost' QSA. Which makes it even more exciting for me and I think is a valid modification as there are not a lot of these around!

Good even patina, unmessed with clasps and rivets, good rim (slighlty offset on QSA) etc. (Thanks to QSAMIKE for guidance!)

53c50e6e.jpg

660b5738.jpg

b2e4cc3a.jpg

3d8d685f.jpg

6edda127.jpg

KSA:

3cd1bdc7.jpg

dd74cac9.jpg

0e3a9fd8.jpg

Over to you QSAMIKE and others of course!

For those of you who are not sure of the significance of these medals:

Info on 84th Batt RFA

My Great, Great Uncle fought at this action and was also wounded (as Hopkins was) but not to the same extent as this medal recipient!

Cheers Mike

Edited by fallschirmjager

Hello Mike.....

Looks very good to me, a good combination of bars as well...... There have been many articles written about the Ghost Dates as to if they add value or not...... To me there is no reason for additional value to a ghost medal........

Mike