News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Guy's

My name is William I'm new to this forum, I live in USA, SW Florida, I have a militaria shop but German memorabilia is not my specialty, sometime I've got some stuff that I don't know what it is.

like this badge...any idea, I couldn't find anything online..

thanks for any help.

William

It’s an ID badge worn by administration personnel of military airfields.

In this case for the airfield in Landsberg/Lech (Area VII), a town noted for its prison where Adolf Hitler was incarcerated in 1924.... after the war the location for one of the largest Displaced Persons (DP) camps for Jewish refugees and the place of execution for more than 150 war criminals after 1945.

I'm uneasy about this badge, there are quite a few of the same airfield for sale, and although they have different numbers,

the puzzle is, that the numbers look stamped but they leave no mark on the reverse.

Pete

I'm uneasy about this badge, there are quite a few of the same airfield for sale, and although they have different numbers,

the puzzle is, that the numbers look stamped but they leave no mark on the reverse.

Pete

Can you tell me who ahs some for sale??

I've got this one amount other small German things, from a WWII veteran, I bought his uniform and he gave me that.