News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Tunic and Facing color of British Indian army

Not sure of the patterns of tunic worn by these regiments, but if the Indian Army Lists are of the same fomat as our Army Lists, then facing colours should be mentioned for each individual regiment.

There was also a small pocket sized book published between the war years which gave a brief history of each Indian Army unit, which included battle honours, coloured and black & white uniform plates and photographs. I actually have a copy of the book at home in the UK, which I believe was called "The Indian Army", but I can't remember who the publisher was.

Not sure of the patterns of tunic worn by these regiments, but if the Indian Army Lists are of the same fomat as our Army Lists, then facing colours should be mentioned for each individual regiment.

There was also a small pocket sized book published between the war years which gave a brief history of each Indian Army unit, which included battle honours, coloured and black & white uniform plates and photographs. I actually have a copy of the book at home in the UK, which I believe was called "The Indian Army", but I can't remember who the publisher was.

Dear

I give you all thanks for nice advice and help.....I want to know about the tunic which was worn by British officers in 1900 or 1901.......Can anyone help me about this.....

Shams