News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Neat Miniatures

Dieter3

Beautiful group minitures.

I do hope they are originals and all I can really add is that I have not seen these flooding the market so my feeling would be positive toward them.

I am really interested to hear from others on this question.

Regards

Brian

These are not official, as stated in the item description. They look a lot better in the pictures, since I have bought minis from this seller before. The reverses (not shown in the auction) are plain and flat, and the depth of the enamels is not even close to those made by the Japan Mint. If these were originals, the price would be far higher than the 55,000 yen price.

That being said, they still would look nice in a collection.

Yeah, I was gonna say - that price was low - and they didn't sell for the first (?) auction round. And that red cross one does not look like the others I've seen, that's just the order of merit pin depicted as a mini, no? And the two merit medals are different - I'm guessing an authentic mini they'd be identical.