News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings.

My interest is mostly in WWII Soviet item. However, I do appreciate one of a kind item and would like to share something seen recently. The items do not belong to me and they are not for sale. For your viewing pleasure.

v/r

DN

Hi DN,

Very interesting artifact. Do you have more photos and a story behind it?

It looks like a damaged steel punch (Patrize) of a Schickle/Mayer/Zimmermann-type U-boat badge, such as would have been used to make production dies, but I've never seen one of these before for comparison.

Best regards,

---Norm

Edited by Norm F

Hello Norm,

Please pardon me for not sharing the story behind this. The item is rather unique and I just wanted to share this photo with members of this forum.

v/r

DN

Hi DN,

Could you at least confirm whether or not my description is accurate?rolleyes.gif

Best regards,

---Norm

Hello Norm,

My apologies. I do not know enough about the manufacturing process to make any comments. This gentleman has others items similar to this. They don't seem to be damaged; then again, I would not know what to look for.

I find it fascinating that we collect all these badges and really never see the items used in the manufacturing process. I just wanted to share the photo with members of the forum.

v/r

DN