News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Fellow Members

I beleive that it is our duty as historians and collectors to preserve history for future generations. There is a database, that has been around for sometime now, that is attempting to document Iron Cross winners. You have heard of it or have already registered so this posting is not an insult to your intelligence.

I have placed my family members and I am getting ready to post my Soldier grouping information on it. Most of us have an Iron Cross in our collections, no matter what era of German History. Some of us have Death Cards or larger groupings with an Iron Cross in that that holds a name. I think that this website is a great start and way to document their stories; besides on GMIC. If you get a chance and have some time, please register and tell the story of your important piece of history. The more places that we document history, the more accessible it is for everyone to share.

anybody's thoughts?

Ostprussenmann.

ostprussenmann it appears they only post "Death Cards" or well known people. You can not "enter data", and I send them info and pictures of recipients of Iron Cross groups in my collect. Nothing posted. Cheers Captain Albert

Edited by army historian