News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Royal Iraqi Police Group

oamotme

Gentlemen,

Another group of Iraqi medals mounted and with a name :

• Iraq Bravery Star 2nd Type named to "Mulazim Thani (2nd.Lt., Habeeb Dhahir, 2nd Battalion".
    • Faisal II Police Distinguished Service Medal
    • Active Service Medal
    • Faisal II Police Long Service Medal
    • Faisal II Coronation Medal

As there are no WW2 medals nor a Rafidain Order I would suggest a career commencing after WW2 and possibly coming to an end with the 1958 Revolution.

The uniform ribbon bar is in a different order.

Regards.

Owain

Owain

Thank you so much for posting this, I thank you for sharing this with me a few months ago. This is a very beautiful set :love: !!

Lorenzo

I was offered another Bravery medal that was named like this one the mounting system for the ribbon to the medal; is it suppose to have this type of rectangle system? The prices I am being offered for these type of medals is $1,200-$1,500.00 here in Baghdad.

Thank you for posting the reverse of the Kingdom Bravery Medal.

Lorenzo

I was offered another Bravery medal that was named like this one the mounting system for the ribbon to the medal; is it suppose to have this type of rectangle system? The prices I am being offered for these type of medals is $1,200-$1,500.00 here in Baghdad.

Thank you for posting the reverse of the Kingdom Bravery Medal.

Lorenzo

Owain

Can you please share with us the best value price to purchase these type of Bravery Medals?

Thank you

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

I purchased the group last year for $1,275 which was i think a fair price for me as purchasre and frio the vendor . I have a lone unnamed star from ten years ago at $250.

Recently I have been offered a named single star for $1,650 which to my mind is far to much - I think a common sense price would be about $500 to $750 but I am well aware that Baghdad based prices are not very sensible.

I have a miniature which I paid, I think, $100 - I must be mad!.

Regards, Owain

Lorenzo,

I purchased the group last year for $1,275 which was i think a fair price for me as purchasre and frio the vendor . I have a lone unnamed star from ten years ago at $250.

Recently I have been offered a named single star for $1,650 which to my mind is far to much - I think a common sense price would be about $500 to $750 but I am well aware that Baghdad based prices are not very sensible.

I have a miniature which I paid, I think, $100 - I must be mad!.

Regards, Owain

Wow

That is cheap but why I can't I find deals like this!!:banger: I would have paid $200.00-300.00 when you have paid $100.00 :cheeky: makes me sick!!!

Thank you so very much for posting it is always good to hear from you..

Lorenzo

Here are the prices of rare Iraqi Medals now being offered in Baghdad:

-Nut Al Rafidain Silver and Bronze $1,500-$2,000.00 each (For sale now and offered price)

-Kingdom Era Bravery Medal $1,200-$1400.00

-Niello style Kingdom Bravery Medal $2,000.00

-Red Crescent Society Medal $1,500.00 Was (offerd this last week)

-Children Welfare Medal Gilt $2000.00 Silver $1,400.00

-GSM General Service ASM Medal Battle Clasps $800-$1,200.00

Medals for Hijaz (I am interested in these because the Kings of Iraq wore them)

-Arab independence $1,500.00 asking price in Baghdad

-Ma'an Medal $2,500.00 asking price in Baghdad

As you can see the prices are so high!!! :banger:

Thank you

Lorenzo

• 1 month later...