News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

new ribbon bars they possible?

picked up two ribbon bars on ebay there the other day but was thinking for the first one is it possible?iv not got it yet and not seen the back but it was cheap so i took a chance on it! just wondering is the ribbon combo possible? best i can figure is that this person served in china then South Africa then left the service and went into the civil service or something like that and got a MBE post 1936 or do you reckon its a made up?any help would be great!!!:)

the next one i got really cheap to and loved the look of it! is very well made and got a old pin and hinge on it but doesn't have much wear on it!i like quite a lot!what you guess thing? ok as well?any help would be great!!thanks!!!

Edited by paddywhack

The first is an unlikely combination. The military British Empire with no corresponding WWI or WWII awards raises red flags.

The second is certainly possible. These ribbons could have been earned in a 10-year span, so the absence of a long service award is not a problem.