Baby Panthers

Laurence Strong

It appears as though panthers are the flavor of the day, so here are a couple of mine. They are both Dragon 1/72 kits. Ostensibly part of the Panzer Battalion for the Fuhrer Grenadier Brigade that I am building, I have left them generic enough to be used as late war vehicles for any division, for use with Rapid Fire war game rules.

I've no idea what rapid fire rules are but the Panthers are really really good - at that scale too! Assuming you war game with them you must have a few "little men" and other stuff to go with them??

Gis a look

Spaz

I've no idea what rapid fire rules are but the Panthers are really really good - at that scale too! Assuming you war game with them you must have a few "little men" and other stuff to go with them??

Gis a look

Spaz

Rapid Fire is a set of rules for WW2, and it has been adapted for modern warfare as well - though that is an unofficial adaptation - http://www.rapid-fire.uk.com/ Basically there are two ways of setting up units, on a regimental level it's 1 veh for 5 real ones, and 1 figure for 15 real men., on a divisional level that changes to 1 in 15 and 1 in 45 men.

Here along with the 2 Panthers is approximately a years output, I also have been painting the Soviet Opfor as well as Nappies.

Pzgdr Bn Hq, I can't seem to find a dismounted picture at this time

Edited by Laurence Strong

• 4 months later...

WOW I see You like the 1/72 scale stuff also Larry. Maybee you can paint a crew for My Light Cruiser lol, or I can take your army to a foriegn shore for an invasion. I used to have some 1/7 sherman and Tiger tanks, along with allot of ww2 fighter planes. but most got broke or lost over the years. I might set up some room in my shop when I get it finished built to put such things on shelves or in glass cabinets to protect from little hands, cats and dust, as it seems like these are the enemies of all models. Anyway realy nise set you have there. Kudo's to ya. Haratio.

hello Haratio

Yeah it is by far my favorite scale.....I do have some 28mm figures. I tabletop wargame when time permits.

Maybee you can paint a crew for My Light Cruiser lol
Been working my a## off lately, no time to do my own work :( I do do a little bit of commision work, infact I am trying to get thru a Bn of Swiss troops for napoleonics in 28mm. I hope my schedule at work slows down this winter. Tlak to me around November and lets see then.

later

Larry