News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iron Cross A/C Rudder

Gentlemen,

I never thought this would happen, but I have accidentally misrepresented an item as original that was not. I purchased this item from a less than ethical seller who bought it from the original owner. I believed the item to be real. However, I have been informed by the original owner (via Stogieman) that this item was not from WW1. I was and still am upset about this. I sincerely apologize to the Chairman, Moderators and Members of this forum for this and will do everything in my power to see that it will never happen again.

Daniel Murphy

Edited by Daniel Murphy

Daniel. I commend your actions here. It's never a good feeling when something we cherish turns out to be less than we anticipated. Stepping up to the plate as you have makes a shining example of what GMIC members aspire to be.

Ladies & Gentlemen, a big hurrah for Daniel!

Thanks, Rick