News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Watches

I have a bit of a thing for watches although none of mine have well known expensive movements.

All except the pocket watches and gold coloured oblong art deco watch are worn regularly which explains the scratches some of them have. Every single one of them runs with perfect accuracy if wound once a day. The G10 watch is of course a modern (1997 issue) quartz watch which doesn’t need to be wound.

Tony

And the last one which I tend wear more than the others as an every day watch.

It doesn't looked as bashed about as in the photo.

Tony

Edited by Tony

HI,

Nice, I am a bit of a watch fan, also without the insanely expensive stuff. You can get some really decent stuff on ebay.

My problem is ... i am a bit clumsy with the stuff and they do tend to break if not treated right...

Tell me about it, looking for a cheap watch on ebay makes me feel like a girl in a shoe shop. At the moment I’m after one for work and as they always get smashed at work they have to be cheap.

I was lucky enough to have the pocket watches, the Junghans and Verity passed down through my family and my wife’s but one day I’ll buy myself a nice English fusee pocket watch and a fancy pants wristwatch if I can bare parting with so much money.

Tony

• 9 years later...